Friday, August 29, 2008

Organize, Be GREEN, and a FREEBIE {Summer's End}

{edited to list freebie info only}

Ok . . . last but certainly not least . . . a NEW freebie!! It's a pack of ten beautifully digital backgrounds! I started with four and then just kept going! I certainly hope you all enjoy them!! Leave me a comment if you pick 'em up and a link if you scrap with 'em!!

The backgrounds are called "Summer's End" for no other reason than it was created at the end of the summer!

You can DOWNLOAD 'EM HERE. (link will be good until the end of September)

If you use them, credit Summer's End by Beth Nixon available on her blog (and list my blog address if allowed! http://bethnixon.blogspot.com)

Thanks! And enjoy your weekend!!

6 comments:

Nani said...

Hi Beth! Check out my blog Saturday after noon! You’ve been given an award!

sandygb said...

Awesome Beth! Love the colors of the papers and definitely remind me that Fall is getting near. I'm in the mountains, so I'll wait to download until we get home. Darn dialup stinks.....

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Aug [LA 12:55am, NY 02:55am, UK 07:55am, OZ 05:55pm] ).

Amber said...

Love the greens! TFS!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

So bright and pretty. I was pointed this way by LivE. Thanks!