Sunday, June 1, 2008

Digital Scrapbook Freebies!

Yep, that's right! Freebies for digital scrapbook right here!

Here are the freebies I've put together to share with my blog readers. If you use any of them, please credit the product to Beth Nixon available on her blog (and list my blog address if allowed; http://bethnixon.blogspot.com).

I create at 300 dpi.  My product is big enough to create a wide variety of layouts but small enough so they won't overwhelm your hard drive!  I aim for about 5 backgrounds and 11 unique png elements per page kit.  I include shadows on some items to create that extra touch of realism. Everything is digitally created and is available for personal use only.  Please feel free to share the link to my blog to anyone who may be interested but don't share the product zip files directly!

If you create a layout, please come back and let me know! Leave a comment if you like the freebies!

Freebies

Remember to check back often!

12 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Here is my layout using Sweet Summer: http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=274935&ppuser=40723

Sharon said...

Thanks for the Print It Now set of frames. They are great, and I can't wait to use them.

Anonymous said...

I love these frames! Just whan I start thinking that I have enough goodies and really need to quit collecting freebies and kits,(my computer is filling up!) Something wonderful shows up like these frames and BAM! I'm in again! I am amazed at all the wonderful tallent that you wonderful women are so willing to share! And very grateful too!
I can't wait to get them all downloaded!
Thank you,
Ladyjacklara

Anonymous said...

From CJ672005: I am so glad I found you and your blog!! I've SOOO missed your creations at DSP! I've downloaded and am ready to create!

I would post this with my username, but I've forgotten it!

Anonymous said...

Hi...I just wanted to take the time to thank you for all your freebies...for taking the time out of your day to create them and then to share them as well...I also read every single post..(you intrigue me) lol. You certainly pulled me in and I was not bored at all! Thank you for that too!

Anonymous said...

Love your freebies! Brilliant stuff xD

Anonymous said...

Wow! how generous! TYVM! you are very creative Thanks again!

Kathleen Gauger said...

I am trying to find out how to actually email you . I love your overlays. I would like to get your permission to use a couple of them on my website. If you read this will you email me please. Once again... I love your overlays and thanks for your generosity with sharing them!

Cheryl said...

I keep forgetting to post the link to this page I made using the summers end BP. http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=278389&ppuser=3440

I miss your designs so much, the bright happy colors. And so thankful for all the freebies you've been posting.

Anonymous said...

hi. you're digiscrap kits are very pretty! thanks for sharing them.

i downloaded one of your freebie kits in digital scrapbook place (faith, hope, and love) earlier this year and i'm quite interested to buy a commercial license for that kit. can't find it in DSP's site anymore and would like to see the whole kit. where can i find the link so i can view the whole kit and probably pursue with purchasing a commercial license. what are your terms & conditions covered in the commercial license? hope you can email me your reply at joyce111773@yahoo.com. thank you!

~ Joyce

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great freebies!
I used the It's Black and White and the It's Rainbow-Licious kits and added a frame from the Frame it up 1.
Love them!
http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=305022

kzi said...

thank you..